Thursday, February 17, 2011

STRESS RELIEF

I've really been into making different kinds of flower pin accessories, lately.  It's either that or Sudoku, and flowers seem less of a waste of time. See if you can guess what this one is made out of.


Here's a different shot that might give you a clue.



See that tail hanging off it? I'll leave it at that for now, and see if I get any responses.

Here's another one of my stress relievers...


It helps to read the carton, since all but two of them are gone...ok, one left now. These are especially delicious since my Sugarlips gave them to me for Valentine's Day, AND the almonds are salty. Mmmmm!

6 comments:

  1. Isn't everything healthy at Trader Joe's?

    My guess for the flowers is that they are made out of your old bath robe. (Before I zoomed in on the photo my guesses were bubble tape, cheese, nylons, or a dog leash.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to first say, "I found you." I'm a natural at blog stalking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, you came up with some amazing ideas I shall try another time. Close, but no cigar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phyllis, I'm deleted your entry since it wasn't creative enough. If I can crochet a macaroni & cheese flower, the least you can do is humor me with some of your ridiculous ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you've now become your own blog bouncer? ...I guess yellow linen or ribbon. Or didn't you have some yellow place mats once?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a hint...it went to The Price is Right with me.

    ReplyDelete